Murphy and Murphy, Chartered Professional Accountants
- Offers a full range of financial statement and accounting services including taxation of individuals, corporations, estates and trusts.
- Supportive bookkeeping services are available as well.
- The Tsawwassen firm was formed in 1998. In 2003 the firm opened a branch in White Rock.
- The firm’s areas of expertise include construction, hospitality, rental units and real estate development, retail and non-profit organizations.
- Murphy and Murphy is committed to easing their clients’ minds about taxation and accounting related issues.
WHITE ROCK OFFICE
- Jim Murphy obtained his CGA designation in 1986 and operates the White Rock office.
- Jim has over twenty years experience in industry. Highlights include the construction and hospitality sectors.
- In addition to taxation and financial statement preparation Jim can also help with getting the most from your computer and information systems.
- Jim’s volunteer work includes:
- Treasurer of the Seniors Come Share, an adult day care facility
- Past President of the International Association of Hospitality Accountants – B.C. Chapter.
- Past treasurer of the Vancouver Racquets Club, Ladner Rotary Club and his children’s school activities.
- Served on the Delta Municipality Heritage Advisory Committee and Tsawwassen Rotary Club.
- Jim is also a past member and treasurer of the Bayside Squash Club.
- Patricia (Trish) Murphy obtained her CGA designation in 1985 and operates the Tsawwassen office.
- Trish has over twenty years experience in business. Highlights include non-profit organisations, real estate and property management, restaurants, advertising, computer consulting and construction.
- In addition to many volunteer activities, Trish has also served as:
- Treasurer of the South Delta Artists Guild
- Treasurer of the Tsawwassen Soccer Club
- Secretary of the South Delta Secondary School Parent Advisory Committee
- Treasurer for the South Delta Secondary School Sun Devils Football Team